Customer must provide GOOD condition injectors (qty 6) to be modified at S&S Diesel. The prices listed are for modifications only, and do NOT include the injectors themselves. If you do not have a complete set of injectors to send in for modifications, individual new stock Bosch injectors are available for $379ea. Typical lead time for modifications once injectors are received is 2-3 weeks.
- Preparing and cleaning
- Electrical testing
- Baseline flow testing (includes test data summary for each)
- Nozzle honing to specified flow rate
- Piezo modifications to function properly w/ increased nozzle flow rate
- Assembly, testing, and balancing of injectors to specified test points (includes test data summary for each)
- All balancing performed to 5% or less at rated test points
When ran w/ our dual CP3 injection pumps and low pressure fuel supply system, the wheel horsepower ranges below can be supported. Please keep in mind that proper engine tuning, and air supply are also required (larger turbos and / or nitrous).
- 400-500 HP - 1124 cc/min (stock)
- 500-600 HP - 1450 cc/min (30% Increase)
- 600-700 HP - 1800 cc/min (60% Increase)
- 800-1000HP - 2250 cc/min (100% Increase)