High Pressure System:
- PWM Controller w/ Wiring Harness (plug and play / no splicing)
- CP3 Support Mount (Billet 6061 Aluminum)
- Belt Tensioner (Billet 6061 Aluminum)
- Upper Driven Pulley (Billet 6061 Aluminum)
- Lower Drive Pulley (Billet 6061 Aluminum)
- Qty (3) High Flow CP3 Fittings (304 Stainless)
- Upper CP3 Pulley Flange Nut
- Stainless Fasteners
- Poly-V Drive Belt
- High Pressure Fuel Hard Lines
- Expansion Tank Coolant Hose
Low Pressure System:
- Genuine Bosch Turbine Fuel Pump (to be ran in series with OEM in-tank gear pump)
- Wiring Harness (Integrates with factory PWM controlled fuel pump circuit)
- Fuel Pump Support Mount
- Fuel Supply Lines
- All Required Fuel Line Connections (Supply & Return)
Dual vs Single CP3 Comparision:
- Increase fuel supply AND reliability with dual CP3 high pressure injection pumps. Two independent pumps are far more reliable than even the highest quality modified single CP3.
- Decrease drive load & stress on the factory timing chain system. The M57 timing chains have been known to fail even in stock applications, while driving a stock displacement R70 CP3 pump at stock fuel volume.
- Avoid increased drive load on the already highly stressed timing chain system. This occurs when the factory single R70 CP3 is upgraded to a higher output single R90 CP3, and is largely dependent on the fuel volume being commanded / supplied by engine tuning, injector size, etc.
- The additional belt driven CP3, instead reduces load on the factory timing chain drive system by over 50% since drive load is transferred to the serpentine belt system (which is more appropriately suited to handle increased drive loads).
- Dual CP3's also allow for the second belt driven unit to be over-driven at a higher RPM based on pulley ratio, and thus supplying a higher volumetric flow rate per engine revolution.
- This kit is compatable with either an R70 or R90 CP3 (some R70 and R90 CP3’s from non-BMW applications may not be compatible due to various vehicle specific configurations from Bosch).
- Individuals who have already replaced their factory R70 CP3 with a larger displacement R90 CP3, have the ability to conveniently utilize their original R70 CP3 as the second belt driven pump and in return reduce timing chain drive load below that of a factory single R70 CP3.
- Installation of dual CP3's is very straight forward and can be completed in less time than replacing a single CP3 in the factory location. The intake manifold, fuel rail, etc, do not even require removal.
- Which BMW M57 applications are compatible?
- Currently fitment has only been verified on North American spec 335D's and unfortunately does not fit engine configurations with alternator placement above power steering pump (such as BMW X5 35D).
- Is the second CP3 pump included?
- Second CP3 is NOT included and must be sourced by customer.
- Can dual CP3’s be ran with stock injectors?
- Yes, they can. Installing larger injectors can be done at a later date, or never at all depending on desired power level.
- How much power can dual R70 CP3’s support?
- Over 800 wheel HP proven to date w/ 100% over injectors, and is estimated to support 900 - 1000 HP conservatively. 1000+ HP is capable when running an R70 and R90 pair, and there is always the option of dual R90's if desired.
- Are parts available individually instead of a full kit?
- At this time they are only sold as a complete kit.