SALE PRICE OFFERED THROUGH THE OF MARCH !!! $500 OFF !!!
WE ARE MOVING CURRENT INVENTORY IN PREPARATION FOR THE NEXT PRODUCTION RUN
ZERO SHAFT FAILURES TO DATE !!!
The industries first SOLID 47RE / 48RE input shaft... torsion tested in excess of 4000 ft-lbs without failure
- Eliminated high stress concentrations at cross drilled fluid ports & sealing ring grooves
- Cold formed / rolled splines for superior fatigue properties due to uniform material grain flow generated during the forming process
- 1-3/16” diameter 37-tooth involute spline geometry
- Proprietary heat treatment and ultra-high strength VAR alloy
- Increased shaft length for improved torsional dampening
- Increased bearing support surface area
- Increased direct hub spline length for additional clutch capacity
- Fluid transfer flowrate to and from the converter matches oem specs, eliminating restrictions commonly introduced when reducing fluid port diameters to provide a slight strength increase
- 37-spline solid input shaft
- Direct clutch hub
- Pump stator support assembly
Compatible Torque Converters Available Through: